As a Thoroughbred nursery, leading sales consignor, and stallion farm, we are always looking for help in our various divisions. Click here to fill out our online application or click here to download a printer friendly version and email to email@example.com
HIRING GROOMS FOR ALL DIVISIONS
Gainesway Farm has immediate openings for grooms in the stallion, mares/foals and yearling divisions. Good salary and benefits. Fill out application above or apply in person at the office at 3750 Paris Pike, Lexington.
• Applicants must be willing to work aspart of a hard-working team.
• Responsible for completing daily tasksassociated with horses and barn areas.
• Good communication skills required.Multiple languages a plus.
• Willing to learn required horsemanship skillswith previous horse experience valued.
• Competitive pay and benefits offered including health care and 401K
–––– Posted on 03/06/21 ––––
Gainesway encompasses 1,500 acres of the finest Bluegrass land in Kentucky. We are proud of our facilities, which blend traditional features with state-of-the-art amenities; the variety of services we offer; and the reputation we have established. The stewards of this land have devoted a corner of their lives to the love of the horse.